Top Albums of the Year (2017)

I always love looking at end-of-the-year music lists because it helps me discover new music that I may have missed over the course of the year. It also makes me think about the music that I found myself drawn to and returning to over the course of the past 12 months. Those albums that just hit me with the feels (for whatever reason it may be), the struck a nerve within me, that forced me to listen (closer). Music helps create a dialogue, be it arguments or just conversations, with friends, family, strangers. In creating my list, I hope to spark a conversation, but more importantly I hope to show you music you may have missed or turned a blind eye to previously.

I'm going to start in perhaps an odd place, separate from my year-end list, but please, allow to veer off for a few moments of your time... (and understand where I'm coming from, but don't be detracted from the rest).

Some great "country" artists were discovered this year, or ones that I've recently discovered put out some amazing records. The following is my sub-category of country artists that I've been inclined to recommend you check out. Don't ask me why I've suddenly found an urge to seek out indie, outlaw-esque country music, but rest assure, I can appreciate all types of genres and this one seems to have come out of nowhere (at least for me) and has definitely produced some great finds. Part of it might have stemmed from my discovery of Taylor Swift (although, yes, she was absolutely mainstream country when she came out). Part of it may have stemmed from one night walking in downtown Portland, I came across a sign for a show at Port City Music Hall for an artist named Nikki Lane and decided to check out the show because it was only $10 and her live performance was incredible and I was sold on her right away, then I decided to dive a bit deeper.

The returning favorites:

Nikki Lane- Highway Queen
Nikki Lane has a voice almost like Neko Case, with a bit more country twang and nasal to it. Her songs are structured in such a way on this record to tell stories, her stories. She has emotional wounds, which when you see her live, she explains through introductions to certain songs. She hails from Nashville and gained the attention of Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys), she was quickly dubbed the First Lady of Outlaw Country, and starting out this record with "yippee-ki-yay" affirms that with the opening track also having the name "700,000 Rednecks." The record plays out a lot of Western-driven themes as Lane plays the feminist character with all her might.



Margo Price- All American Made (and her The Weakness EP) 
I discovered Margo Price last year as her debut record on Jack White's Third Man Record label came out and hit me full-force. It was a record made in the aftermath of a messy relationship and subsequent divorce. It was very clear that she had a message to convey and her powerful voice would be heard. Plus, with Jack White's approval, I was definitely going to listen. Margo Price is brutally honest, and speaks with a very strong feminist tone in her singing voice as she tells us about the America she encounters. There's some irony in the title of her sophomore album, "All American Made" and this is less of an autobiographical record, but it's still an amazing album with something to say about our country, as a whole, through the eyes of an honest woman.



Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real- self-titled
From the outset, it is clear that Lukas Nelson never intended to ride the coattails of his father, Willie Nelson, and he set out to make a name for himself as a songwriter, but also very much as a guitarist. For it is in his and his band's live shows that you really, truly see his talent. I had the pleasure of seeing him live just recently (as he's been touring in support of his new record, with Nikki Lane, coincidentally). Neil Young heard them a few years ago and promptly hired them as his own touring/backing band for his "Monsanto Years" record and tour. Upon hearing Lukas sing, you can ultimately hear his father in his voice. The songs on this self-titled record play like a lazy Sunday afternoon soundtrack with enough room to really open up on the road, on stage. If you have the opportunity to see him and his incredible band live, I urge you to do just that.



Chris Stapleton- From a Room Volumes 1 & 2
I was originally sold on Chris Stapleton when I saw his performance with Justin Timberlake at the 2015 CMAs when they performed arguably one of the best mashups of "Tennessee Whiskey" and JT's own "Drink You Away." It was absolutely amazing. Stapleton's voice just has that anguish that makes you feel his heart in his songs. Stapleton spent 15 years honing his craft as he wrote many songs for other artists from early 2000s and on, before he was actually able to break though in 2015 with an incredible album, "Traveller." With that album, his songwriting was finally at the forefront. But it was his voice that really sold it, something that couldn't be heard in his songs written for other artists. And one could argue that he is the newly-crowned father of Outlaw Country. He decided to follow up the success of that record with 2 volumes, each consisting of 9 solid songs. I generally hate when artists release short records, as they seem like abbreviated records in order to hold you over until the next big one. I dismissed volume 1 at first as a tease, but then once volume 2 came out (recently) I decided to listen to them fully and I could appreciate what he was doing with both. Together, the albums reveal his talents fully. Much like his compatriot, Jason Isbell, Stapleton is joined by his wife in many of the songs (both on record and on stage) with themes revolved around "breaking..."



Lydia Loveless- Boy Crazy and Single(s) 
I am including this even though it's a reissue of her debut EP plus a collection of singles that were previously released, now as an "album," because I recently discovered her, through a documentary project that showcased her as a struggling indie, alt-country artist, titled "Who is Lydia Loveless" in which the filmmaker follows her on the road and really shows the struggles she endures as a female artist, the struggles to be taken seriously, most of all. Her songwriting and guitar playing is without question absolutely incredible. As the documentary asks, "Who is Lydia Loveless?" after listening to her songs you'll instead be asking yourself, "How did I not know who she was?"


Newly discovered artists include:

Tenille Arts- Rebel Child
I happened upon Tenille Arts as I was perusing through "Related Artists" when listening to someone else on Spotify and saw that she had an album out this year, so I gave it a listen. And, full disclosure, I am more apt to give female country artists more of a focused chance and listen because I definitely have an affinity for the twangy-southern accented voices of Southern "belles." Tenille Arts reminded me of early Miranda Lambert as well as one of my newly discovered favorites, Kacey Musgraves. She's a songwriter, having written 10 out of the 11 songs on this album. She's from Canada, but recently transplanted herself in the heart of country music, Nashville, to see what she can make of this career in country music. She clearly has something to say and is definitely worth giving a chance.


Jade Jackson- Gilded
Again, I found Jade Jackson in the "Related Artist" category, but also as the year has been comign to a close, I've been paying attention to year-end lists and noticed that Rolling Stone not only named this record as one of the Top 25 Country/Americana Records of the Year, but she was also one of their artists to watch. Upon listening to the record, I immediately drew comparisons to Nikki Lane and Neko Case (without the extremely distinct voice of Case). It helps that I recognized the producer of this record being Mike Ness (of '80s and '90s punk rock fame Social Distortion). His production allows us to hear her powerful, smoky voice as she sings of small-town stories. She plays the girl-next-door, wounded by love and heartbreak, as well as the femme-fatale who will do the heartbreaking all in one succinct record.


Natalie Hembry- Puxico
Well known as a more behind-the-scenes songwriter for the likes of Miranda Lambert, most specifically, Natalie Hembry's story is like many other emerging country artists these days. You move to Nashville with an idea of striking gold, but first you have to make a name for yourself as a songwriter, and perhaps spend a few extra hours in a studio when given a chance to record your own songs. But don't place your bets on the table of making something of those songs. That's why I am drawn to artists like Hembry and deeply personal records, because I know they've been birthed out of extreme hard work. On her debut record, she decides to wax poetic about a small town Puxico, Missouri, where she spent summers obviously making memories. Her voice comes through in each of these songs as very calm and meditative, as she sings beautifully and insightfully about small town love and loss, among other things.


Hannah Aldridge- Gold Rush
I love autobiographical albums, because they make you feel less alone in your own feelings, especially when it comes to heartache and pain and depression. We often reach for music when tragedy strikes or feelings of loneliness hit us, because we want to feel less alone and more that someone else knows our own struggle. That's why Bruce Springsteen is such a great songwriter, because he writes about the struggle so damn well, even though he may use characters to help portray the struggles, it's in his words and lyrics. Hannah Aldridge's record sounds like a diary being sung to us. Deeply personal and embedded with her own feelings on several topics. It's the feminine side of the Blue Collar American alt-country rock that she conveys so well on this record. She has a voice that will surely rival others in the field, and most importantly, she has something to say. She is definitely an artist to watch for.


Carly Pearce- Every Little Thing

This is another young Nashville implant on the music scene who's slowly making a rise as a songwriter and honestly Big Machine Records (the same label as Taylor Swift) really knows what they're doing when it comes to signing up-and-coming talent. Her songwriting is on point, typical country ballads included. Just the lead song and album title track was enough to sell me on her becoming much bigger. I look forward to seeing what happens with her in the future. This album has good song after good song and I did not find myself skipping any tracks and found myself going back to it on several occasions.


----------------------------------------------------------
And now, I have a hard time putting my favorite albums in any particular order, but what I do look for when deciding which album is a favorite includes criteria like, does the album play well start-to-finish, are there no songs that I conceivably skip over when listening, does it have extremely memorable songs, does it translate well live (as I often end up trying to see the band live at some point hopefully within the same year), and was the album in heavy rotation for me. I tend to overthink this list every year and find myself switching positions for albums after listening again and again to them, but much like my other writing projects, sometimes you just have to put your baby out there and let others grapple with it and hopefully talk about it. You want to start a discussion, by all means, let's do it. Music isn't just an escape, but rather, I see music as a way to connect and communicate with friends. Let's begin at the top, instead of counting down.

1- Manchester Orchestra- A Black Mile to the Surface



Hands down the BEST album of the year. Just so beautifully put together. I don't know if I can put words together in order to rightly express what this album means to me. It's been three, long years since their album "Cope" and I did not expect such an album to hit me like this one did. It's produced perfectly so the songs blend into each other, especially the 3 songs in the middle of the album, The Alien, The Sunshine, The Grocery. Most of the album can be seen as a dedication to his recently birthed daughter, but also a warning to her, a warning of her own father. It's crazy what the birth of a child does to an artist, especially musicians. This is a rock record, in every sense of the word, one that makes you remember and crave the '90s alternative movement reminiscent of Smashing Pumpkins (in Billy Corgan's best and most emo-phase of writing), also heard nowadays in a band like Silversun Pickups. Manchester Orchestra cannot seem to NOT do "go big or go home" when their albums seem to beg for them to be heard in larger venues, when played live. I saw them in Worcester this year and it actually seemed like the perfect venue for them. They are grandiose in the way that U2 are, as well, but their music deserves better sound found within buildings, not outdoor venues.

2- Brand New- Science Fiction 


I put this on the list, with an asterisk, because of the sexual misconduct allegations brought forth against the singer/frontman Jesse Lacey, because when it came out it was going to be my favorite album of the year, for they had not written anything as amazing as this record since "The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me." The entire record plays so great. I struggled with including it on my list, but as a music fan, I could not take away the musicianship of a band that I've never heard play so well together. I understand everyone's reservations about promoting an album attached to such despicable actions of one man. Here's the thing with my list though, it's about the music and albums that I found myself going back to over and over throughout the year and when this album dropped in the summer, I definitely listened to it every single morning for a good month. I also saw them live in October and thought it was the best performance of their career. I'm sorry to see them go out as a band on such a bad note as these sexual misconduct allegations has forced upon them. This album is produced so perfectly.

3- Converge- The Dusk in Us




It's been five years since Converge put out an album, which almost seemed like a letter of goodbye to their fans, their way of going out after riding high upon the wave of success in the metalcore genre that they helped define. They dominated with their anger and call-out type of songs, with a crushing sound that to many comes off as abrasive, but when given a closer look, actually has a lot to say about the world. So, why did they decide to come back, five years later? They finally had something to say, something deeply meaning. This is their sort of existential album, and ironically, perhaps their most "accessible" album to reach other music fans out their. As a fan of theirs since I first allowed my ears to bleed from the first song on "Jane Doe" (arguably one of the most groundbreaking albums of all time), I have loved every single album they put out since 2000. And they were busy, as "The Dusk in Us" is their 9th album. Jacob Bannon's voice is recognizable as he sings more than he screams on this album. He is no longer looking for a fight, but rather seems to have found a reason to survive, and this album speaks volumes.

4- Julien Baker- Turn Out the Lights



The minute I heard Julien Baker's first album, Sprained Ankle, I became a fan. I also became someone who just wanted to give her a hug, as her voice and her songs reminded me heavily of Elliott Smith. She has so much suffering in her calm and peaceful, yet heavy voice as she sings songs "about death." The ghosts seem to have followed her to her second album, a sequel of pain that is easy to listen to and get lost within each song. She often pleads to a god she wants to believe exists and I urge you to give this woman a chance, her music could save your soul, or at least save your emotions. She has put together an album of beautiful music.

5- Kendrick Lamar- DAMN.



Here is a guy who I'm convinced cannot put out a bad record. He is a rap god, already. A masterful storyteller. One of the most self-aware, politically-aware, socially-aware, etc. artists we've seen in a long time. His songs matter. He writes about what it means to him (important) to have grown up and lived in his America as an African-American. What that means to you does not necessarily matter (to him) nor does it necessarily make his songs matter less to the listener (whether you are black or white). He is telling his story, and the way he chooses to do that makes he listen, and hear him. This is Kendrick's philosophical storytelling album, and actually told better in reverse, as I read about soon after he first released the album- he designed it to be played in reverse order, so do yourself a favor and play it backwards. You'll understand his story on this album more. And the song "HUMBLE." plays perfectly in the middle of the album, in either order, as to break it up and pound one of the best beats in the past 10 years, in my opinion. His performance at the Grammy's just a short couple of years ago was one of the most amazing live performances I've ever seen, as he brought his skills to improv verses as well as a well-planned and well-thought-out socially-conscience performance from his album "To Pimp a Butterfly," and he continues the intensity on this album, enough to make you even say, DAMN.

6- St. Vincent- MASSEDUCTION



Annie Clark is my generation's David Bowie. Now, I know that is a bold statement to make, but hear me out. She is a shapeshifter of sorts in many ways. Musically, she was bloomed into one of the most genuine songwriters (and guitar players, having seen her live recently, where she played this new album in its entirety, by herself). Her performances on stage are theatrical in nature, very much art school, New York, circa-Andy Warhol and The Velvet Underground era-esque. This is a breakup album, in a sense, but it's also quite a pop record. It is a deeply personal album, for Annie Clark as well and most of the time it's those albums that reach because they have something to say, but also because they are heard, loud and clear. It almost even sounds like she spent some time listening to Taylor Swift's songs and said to herself, I can do them better. And now, she adds another notch to her belt as a rockstar in the sense that David Bowie was a rock star. She is a very skilled songwriter and has clearly been taking notes during her work with David Byrne. She is an art-rock goddess, in the making, made quite evident with this album and subsequent tour.

7- Big Thief- Capacity


When you come out with such a perfect and aptly titled debut album as this band, "Masterpiece," easily one of the best albums of 2016, it could be conceivably difficult to follow that up, but somehow this band recognized the task and decided to go quiet, not louder for their sophomore album, which works wonders, especially for these songs. The album and the music belongs to singer/songwriter Adrianne Lenker, whose voice to something of angelic talent as she brings to life these deeply personal songs that are in a sense an act of catharsis for her as she settles into what it means to have grown up in such a tumultuous family, rot with demons on the surface and deeper, creating wounds that Lenker has been trying to heal through songwriting. It works, for the listener. I only hope it works for her, too. The songs and words pour out of her like a smooth ribbon.

8- Ryan Adams- Prisoner


Here is another breakup album for the list. This is Ryan Adams' answer to his divorce from singer/actress Mandy Moore (an odd pairing, yes, and the fact that they were together so long is even more surprising to me). Bruce Springsteen has "Tunnel of Love" as his therapy through divorce, where he chose to go quieter and more introspectively into the night. Well, Ryan Adams decided to go heavier, with his guitars turned up and rocking on this album. This almost seems like an album of regret and remorse, too, as I've heard that he was not a very decent person to his wife, Moore, who honestly seems like one of the nicest and most genuine ladies around. He's as prolific a songwriter as Dylan and Springsteen, even though many of his lyrics can be stockpiled and put into cards. Although the circumstances surrounding this album make it a "breakup" album, it could also be heard as his answer to another breakup albums and force him to be heard as almost the antithesis of just that. Is he an antihero in this mess?

9- LCD Soundsystem- American Dream



Wow! Never have I not really paid attention to a band who burst onto the rock-electronic scene some 15 years ago with a sound that seemed exhausting to make and play as it was to listen to; then I heard that James Murphy (the leader) was hanging it all up after a grandiose and much-talked about final, epic performance at Madison Square Garden, filmed and released as a concert DVD in the same vein as The Talking Heads "final" performance. LCD Soundsystem came and went, within the span of just a few years, and I had never really listened to them or paid them much attention. Their music wasn't my thing, or on my radar, at least back then. Then, a couple years ago, Murphy announced the reunion of his band as well as the opening of his very own venue- Brooklyn Steel (perhaps to allow his band to become the house band of as they've performed residencies that sellout and have sold-out immediately upon announcement). This was also perhaps a way for him to see if they were relevant as a band anymore as well as a way to test new material. Well, it worked. And the great thing about their music, and especially this "comeback" album is that Murphy and the rest of his band seem to be in on the joke that they matter.
LCD is a band about a band writing music about writing music. I love it. And this new album speaks of endings (ironically, as the band seems to be breathing new life)- endings of friendships, of love, of heroes, of a fandom that Murphy finds a bit ridiculous. This is an album I've returned to over and over again because the songs are that good, even the 12 and 13 minute closers on the album. Its length holds with rock giants like TOOL, clocking in at 70 minutes or so.

10- HAIM- Something to Tell You


I saw these sisters at a small club in Boston before they even had an album out, but they had already generated a ton of buzz. Their live show was incredibly energetic and I could tell that they would become rock stars. They came out to the song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and that creed has not seemed to stop. Their debut album is one of the best debuts of this century. They stepped aside and took a long time to make the follow-up, sophomore album. They received guidance from Stevie Nicks, and the influence can be heard throughout this great pop-rock album. They continue to what works for them on this album, although there's something else, something more, that is in these songs to help keep them relevant. Each song comes across as very simple, but the writing is what makes it stick the landing. There is a lot of studio magic, glitz and glimmer, but the three sisters don't pretend.

11- Fleet Foxes- Crack Up


My list seems full of bands that seemingly disappeared, only to come back stronger than ever and remind us how relevant they still are. Fleet Foxes is no exception. Robin Pecknold is really the brainchild behind Fleet Foxes and their beautifully crafted songs, taking painstakingly long lengths to write such amazing songs. I remember reading a story about how he and his girlfriend broke up while Pecknold was in the process of writing the band's second album, only to return to her with the end product and she immediately took him back, saying that if the album that she heard was the reason then he made an amazing decision and product. Well, a lot happens in 6 years, including the drummer Josh Tillman leaving the band for his side-project and satirical and inside-joke-to-himself as Father John Misty. His absence, though, does not matter on this album. With this set of songs, Pecknold retreats inward, as a college attendant nonetheless, and continues his existential crisis for us to enjoy. Such is the life of an artist. The way the album is produced and constructed, all the songs bleed into each other and make it play almost like one continuous song.

12- Mount Eerie- A Crow Looked At Me


Julien Baker writes songs about death. Well, Phil Elverum takes that one step further and writes an entire album dedicated to the memory of his wife, who died of cancer, as he meditates on her as a person, as a wife, and as a mother (to their daughter). It's almost hard to listen to such a deeply personal album, recorded in the same room in their house where his wife passed away. Elverum spends the album reflecting on what it was to know and be married to her. This is a confessional of a man who now does not deem himself worthy of her. It is a painfully direct album. It's not necessarily in-your-face or feel-this-way songwriting, but it definitely forces you to listen closely, even to the negative, empty spaces. You can almost feel the emptiness of the room, and feel the coldness in the house mired in death.

13- The War on Drugs- A Deeper Understanding


Admittedly, I didn't really appreciate Adam Granduciel as a musician or songwriting and simply passed him off as another narcissist asshole who can't keep his mouth shut and begs for attention by creating drama. Well, that changed after listening to his band's latest album. As the bandleader, he's obsessive with finding the perfect sound for each song. There have been comparisons to Bruce Springsteen in Granduciel's writing and I could hear it on this album, specifically. His work finds meaning in the totality of its sound, as a song, as an album, in every detail. The devil is in the details, and although it may not sound like he necessarily knows where the music is going at any specific moment, Granduciel gets there eventually and makes listening to his process enjoyable. It is especially transparent in the band's live show.

14- Circa Survive- The Amulet


I have been one of their biggest fans since I picked up and listened to their first album, Juturna, back in 2005. Anthony Green has one of the greatest voices (re: vocal ranges) in all music genres. And if you don't believe me, just listen. He can scream with the best of them and then turn around and reach one of the highest pitches. Honestly, it took me a few listens to fully appreciate this album, as I had been waiting for it and when I first heard it, it kind of left me wanting more, perhaps because I was expecting something else, but upon listening more and more, I can fully appreciate the beautiful set of songs they've created as a band, and the last track, the title track, "The Amulet" might be one of the best songs they've written to date. Seeing them live, which I've done possibly about 10x now, is something else, too, as the energy they bring on the stage rivals anything I've seen.

15- The National- Sleep Well Beast


The act of enduring is all there in Matt Berninger's baritone voice. His voice is one of the best instruments in all of The National's songs. The way he croons over depression-laden songs makes you feel like he understands what it means, not necessarily what it means to enjoy life, but rather what it means to endure it. The became a bit more political with the importance of our 2016 election and went out in support of Bernie Sanders early on. Then, the shit hit the fan when Donald Trump was elected and this is an album almost showing us what it means to live in the world we've created for ourselves as a result. Berninger is great at writing songs about characters and their struggles like Bruce Springsteen became famous for. There's a bit less of that on this album, but they remain faithful to the formula of the craft that has made them popular and what has worked for them in the past. They are the Joy Division of rock bands. Consistently sounding depressed and a bit angry, too.

16- Wear Your Wounds- WYW/ Dunedevil EP



This band/side project/ solo effort is the beautiful creature created by Jacob Bannon- the singer for Converge (see above) in order to showcase his more introspective, "softer" side as it shows a bit of influence from Trent Reznor, when he stripes away the rock band, Nine Inch Nails, and exposes his songs as nearly naked pieces of work. More recently, Reznor has been working on soundtracks under his given name and Bannon's Dunedevil EP really showcases the Reznor-side of him. This work is a true gift to the artist that Bannon really is as many of the songs seem to be him sitting at a piano and spilling songs out. They also showcase emotional strength. This project allows him to explore subject matter such as sadness, loss, and loneliness in a new way. It deserves and begs to be heard. This is an incredible album.

In the interest of time and your attention span, I will forego talking about each album from this point and just leave you with the remainder of my list. Let's talk about it.

17- Torres- Three Futures


18- Bully- Losing


19- Phoebe Bridgers- Stranger in the Alps


20- Father John Misty- Pure Comedy


21- Paramore- After Laughter


22- Beck- Colors


23- Bell Witch- Mirror Reaper


24- The xx- I See You


25- Waxahatchee- Out of the Storm


26- (Sandy) Alex G- Rocket


27- Lana Del Ray- Lust for Life


28- Mutoid Man- War Moans


29- Feist- Pleasure


30- At the Drive-In- inter*a*lia


31- Laura Marling- Semper Femina


32- Queens of the Stone Age- Villains


33- Minus the Bear- VOIDS


34- Chelsea Wolfe- Hiss Spun


35- EMA- Exile in the Outer Ring


36- LIGHTS- Skin and Earth


37- Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton- Choir of the Mind


38- Lorde- Melodrama


39- Jillette Johnson- All I See in You is Me


40- Alvvays- Antisocialites

--------------------------------------------------------------
The Honorable Mention list is quite long, as I spent a lot of time listening to music and discovered some amazing new music, either new bands/artists or new music from artists/bands I'd been listening to prior to this year.

The Dustbowl Revival- self-titled
Swear and Shake- The Sound of Letting Go
Charly Bliss- Guppy
Turnover- Good Nature
Vagabon- Infinite Worlds
Pumarosa- The Witch
Marika Hackman- I'm not Your Man
Jay Som- Everybody Works
The Courtneys- II
Land of Talk- Life After Youth
Ratboys- GN
Chastity Belt- I Used to Spen So Much
Alexandra Savior- Belladonna of Sadness
Filthy Friends- Invitation
Kevin Morby- City Music
Zola Jesus- Okovi
Haley Reinhart- What's that Sound
Jessica Lee Mayfield- Sorry is Gone
The Weather Station- self-titled
Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile- Lotta Sea Lice
Anna Nalick- At Now
Hundredth- Rare
Fever Ray- Plunge
Grace VanDerWaal- Just the Beginning
Vic Mensa- The Autobiography


Aldous Harding- Party

Cigarettes After Sex- self

The Big Moon- Love in the 4th Dimension
Hand Habits- Wildly Idle
Girl Ray- Earl Grey
This is the Kit- Moonshine Freeze
Kelly Lee Owens- self-titled 
The Contortionist- Clairvoyant
Code Orange- Forever
L.A. Witch- self-titled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)

Best Albums of 2021