3 Concerts in 1 Week.

Last Sunday, I travelled down to Boston (after watching a disappointing Patriots game against the Bills) to see Taking Back Sunday at the Paradise (a much smaller venue than I've seen them in prior to this). They wanted to take things back to earlier days for this tour, which was great because the energy in smaller venues is way better in my opinion. Louder. Sweatier. Hotter. More intense. 

The band has been playing their new album in its entirety on this tour, as well as all of their hits. 

  1. Tidal Wave
  2. Play Video
  3. Play Video
  4. Play Video
  5. Play Video
  6. Play Video
  7. Play Video
  8. Play Video
  9. Play Video
  10. Play Video
  11. Play Video
  12. Play Video
  13. Play Video
  14. Intermission
  15. Play Video
  16. Play Video
  17. Play Video
  18. Play Video
  19. Play Video
  20. Play Video
  21. Play Video
  22. Play Video
  23. Play Video
  24. Play Video
  25. Encore:
...........................................................................................................
The next night, I traveled back down to Boston, after school, to the same venue, but this time with my sister to see Hop Along and Built to Spill. This was my third time seeing both bands, yet not together, of course. It was a great to see them together and Hop Along has quickly become one of my favorite bands. The female singer's voice is just a force to be heard! 



And Built to Spill put on one hell of set, too. 


................................................................................................
Then, on Thursday night, I went back down to Boston, same venue (Paradise) for a great show from the California all-female dream-rock group Warpaint. I saw them about 3-4 years ago with my cousin, so I've always kept my eye out for them to come back to the east coast. It was such a late show, especially for someone like me, who had traveled back and forth twice already and had to teach the next morning. But, it was absolutely worth it! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)