Two Concerts This Past Week

I saw two bands this past week whom I'd seen 2-3 months prior, except in Boston. This time, each band found their way to Portland and played the State Theatre.

Up first, The Kills killed it here in Portland. Their sound and their set were awesome. They mixed up their setlist, which was great since I'd seen them in Boston. They've definitely become one of my favorite bands, quickly.


  1. Play Video
  2. Play Video
  3. Play Video
  4. Play Video
  5. Play Video
  6. Play Video
  7. Play Video
  8. Play Video
  9. Play Video
  10. Play Video
  11. Play Video
  12. Play Video
  13. Play Video
  14. Encore:
  15. Play Video
  16. Play Video
  17. Play Video
.......................................................................
The following night I went to see CHVRCHES (and I was lucky enough to meet them, as well). This was my 4th time seeing them, going all the way back to about 3 years ago, when they played the Paradise in Boston before even releasing an album. I've seen them twice at the House of Blues in Boston, and now, at the State Theatre in Portland. The Paradise show was just incredible, but I'm also convinced they cannot put on a band show. A great local Portland band- Weakened Friends (worth checking out)- opened for them. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)