Circa Survive "Juturna" is 10 Years Old (and still one of my favorite albums)

Last night was my 6th time seeing Circa Survive. And it was hard to believe that they were celebrating the 10th anniversary of their debut album "Juturna," which for me is one of the Top 5 albums of the past 15 years. I still remember going to Bull Moose in Brunswick, ME and buying it while my buddy Corey was working behind the counter. I've listened to it non-stop in several phases of my life over the past 10 years. It still holds up, for me, 10 years later, which is a sign that it is an incredible album, when it can still resonate with you after so many listens. The band played it in its entirety, from track 1 to the last, with Anthony Green playing the last song acoustically, by himself. It's an incredibly powerful album to hear live, as well, with a bit of a new interpretation to a couple of songs, which added some flare.



  1. Juturna
  2. Play Video
  3. Play Video
  4. Play Video
  5. Play Video
  6. Play Video
  7. Play Video
  8. Play Video
  9. Play Video
  10. Play Video
  11. Play Video
  12. (Anthony Green solo acoustic)
    Play Video
  13. Encore
  14. Play Video
  15. Play Video
One of the opening bands was RX Bandits, whom I've got to be honest, I'd heard of several years ago, but never listened to their music. Too bad, for me, because their live set was awesome. They are an incredible band and I will definitely be checking them out further. It's great when the opening bands are a new find and something cool to discover. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)