Finally Checked Off My List-- Lana Del Ray (with Grimes)

I've been waiting a few years to see Lana Del Ray. I've loved her from the first time I heard her wonderful, smoky, 1960s voice. She's got it all- the voice, the music, oh yeah, and she's gorgeous! I missed seeing her a couple of years ago when she played the House of Blues, because it sold out almost immediately (same result this time around, but I was lucky enough to find the presale code online and I set my watch to buy tickets the moment they went on sale- lucky for me, I got a ticket, and happened to sit in the 4th row). For this tour, I was extremely excited because I found out that Grimes was opening for her! And her albums are amazing. Her live performance did not disappoint either.

Lana Del Ray played down in Mansfield, MA on last Tuesday. And it was incredible!

Grimes setlist:

  1. Go 
  2. (Blood Diamonds cover)
Lana Del Ray (took the stage a little after 9) setlist: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)