A Couple of Shows, Past Due

So, at the end of September I went to see Coheed and Cambria play their second album "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth" in its entirety, because they were on tour celebrating its 10th anniversary. What an amazing show! I've seen them four times now, and they are always a tight band. Their opening band was actually surprisingly great, as well, "Thank You, Scientist" who are on the band's record label.



I can remember way back in the day, now, 10 years ago, listening to this album after buying it at Bull Moose. There was just something about their sound and the entire story behind the band and their songs, albums, etc. that I gravitated towards and fell in love with immediately.



  1. Main Set
  2. Encore:
  3. Encore 2:
  4. Encore 3:
And then, the following weekend, my girlfriend and I went to see The Airborne Toxic Event, whom I had seen previously a couple of years ago and was blown away by the great live performance. This time around they still did a great job performing, even despite the fact that the singer had laryngitis. It was an early show and ended around 9:30 at night, which I never thought I'd be thankful for, but I guess that's what being in your 30s means now. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)