Ice Shelves Shift

I find myself enamored with two different girls at the moment.
One I told I really liked and now she seems to be playing her "taking it easy" card. We talk, we make plans, but everything seems to be on her terms.

The other girl, I don't think realizes I have found myself thinking about her, wanting to spend more and more time with her. We started hanging out when I moved to Portland, under the guise that I was looking to build a foundation of a circle of friends. Then I began to realize we have a lot in common. And that she's a great girl that I kind of want to see where things go.
But like in typical Sean Fashion-- my nerves make me afraid to speak what's on my mind, for fear of rejection, for fear of screwing up a good thing right now with a good friend.

So what do to? Bite my tongue and fight off unrequited love yet again?
Or speak now?

I wish Taylor Swift didn't seem to be singing directly to me, and that her lyrical content wasn't a transcript of my life.

On a side note-- I'm trying hard to stay busy while in Portland now, but I do find myself fucking exhausted during the week, but I want to take advantage of everything Portland has to offer...keep my circle of friends large, you know, for options when it comes time to choose an activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)