So, I went to Sheryl Crow last night, and I know what everyone is thinking "lame!" but as a music fan I consider her to be extremely influential to female singer-songwriters and I'd encourage anyone to find a better songwriter these days. I mean, "Strong Enough" is one of the greatest songs of ALL TIME. Yup! It's one of those songs I consider to be too short, like, when it's over, you are begging for one more verse-chorus. Something more.

Setlist:

Our Love Is Fading
A Change Would Do You Good
Eye To Eye
100 Miles From Memphis
Can’t Cry Anymore
Say What You Want
Strong Enough
Long Road Home
My Favorite Mistake
Summer Day
Sign Your Name (Terence Trent D’Arby cover)
Everyday Is A Winding Road
Sideways (Citzen Cope cover)
Stop
Roses and Moonlight
If It Makes You Happy
Soak Up The Sun
All I Wanna Do
I Want You Back (Jackson 5 cover)
Peaceful Feeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Great Films, and more to Pass the Time

Best Albums of 2022

Best Albums of 2020 (The Year that Almost Wasn't, if it Wasn't for Music Saving Us All)